The Green Earth 12″ Wok from Ozeri is a stylish piece of kitchen equipment that looks high quality when you see it. If feels well built, strong and has a smooth ceramic non stick coating on the inside. I love the rich lime green colour on the outside, it certainly brightens up the kitchen a bit.
- Utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating derived from nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100% ceramic coating as found in nature (no heavy metals or chemicals) that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
Although sturdy, I didn’t find this too heavy to use. The non stick interior is the selling point of this wok and it certainly didn’t disappoint. I was actually surprised at how well it worked and absolutely nothing remotely stuck to it at all. I cooked a stir fry which just slid around the base of the wok with complete ease, making it a joy to cook with. The wok holds a lot of heat, so you don’t need to have the temperature too high, you can turn it down a bit with this and it still cooks fast and efficiently.
The wok also comes with a protective layer that you can put inside when storing to ensure the non stick interior doesn’t get damaged when stacking up several pots and pans at once. I can honesly say this is the best quality wok I’ve used, it really does have non stick power and best of all, it requires little effort washing up as everything just slides off.
Happy to say I will using this wok regularly to cook evening dinners with, when something is simple to use and clean, then it makes it something you want to get out and use more often. The Ozeri Green Earth products all have the same high quality, see the Green Earth frying pan that we reviewed a couple of years ago, and it’s still going strong!
All reviews are my own and my family’s opinions and we received the wok in order to write the review.