Holiday packing is always a nightmare! I spend weeks thinking about what to take, then try and pack as much as I can into every nook and cranny in the suitcase ,and can barely lift it. Holiday Extras have challenged me to see how quick I could pack my suitcase so I took them on and packed my holiday essentials along with some goodies that Holiday Extras sent us that are great for family holidays.
- Fill beach buckets with items then they take up practically no room themselves
- Leave socks until last, you will always find gaps to put them in
- Roll up clothes to fit around the edges, they also stay less creased that way
- Lay beach towels flat across the top to help protect things inside
- Put sun cream bottles in zip lock plastic bags in case of any leaks
Here’s my video of me attempting the Holiday Extra’s packing challenge:
As you can see I managed to pack our family suitcase in 1 minute 1 second!!
Yay, all ready for my holiday at the end of July, although I may go back and squeeze a few more items in over the next few weeks. Do you have any top packing tips that you’d like to share?
This post is for Holiday Extra’s speed packing challenge and we received some of the goods seen below in return for this post