Check out QVC Sunday 12th March 2017 to get an amazing deal on Time Bomb. The Today’s Special Value offer is selling for an amazing £46 for products that would cost £220 if purchased individually.
The ‘Big Deal Collection’ consists of:
- Take-Off Time Cleanser (200ml; supersize) – engineered with dermatological grade crystals that gently slough off dead skin cells to reveal fresh, smooth, glowing skin beneath. Free from drying surfactants or harsh detergents, leaving your skin feeling moist and looking dewy
- Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel (50ml; supersize) – highly charged with collagen, this potent, moisturising formula is designed to counteract environmental effects on your skin to create a fuller, firmer and smoother-looking complexion
- Trouble Shooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream (100ml; supersize) – visibly diminishing the signs of ageing while soothing and hydrating your skin for an instant firming effect, this targeted treatment helps to enhance the appearance of suppleness and elasticity, reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and brighten the appearance of pigmentation for a more even-looking skin tone. Formulated with chrysanthellum extract, vitamin C, lanachrys, pea extract, olive oil, abyssinian oil and hyaluronic acid
- Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H20mega (150ml; supersize) – a hydrating cocktail designed to support your skin’s surface layers, help retain moisture for an immediate plumping effect, and counter signs of skin fatigue and dehydration. Formulated with a powerful blend of 12 amino acids, two types of hyaluronic acid, high levels of vitamins B12 and B3, plus chia oil, coconut oil and brown algae
Check it out now as this offer is for today only!!
Having used various Time Bomb products both currently and in the past I can confirm that you won’t be disappointed. They are all packed with high quality ingredients that deliver and help to protect, improve and enhance your skin. Being in my early 40’s I need skin care with anti ageing properties to keep a youthful glow and Time Bomb works and feels great on my skin. Get this offer while you can as it’s a great value pack to experience Time Bomb either for the first time or to stock up on your favourites!
This post is in collaboration with Time Bomb skincare.
QVC’s Today’s Special Value bundle on the 4th December 2016 will be this amazing Time Bomb skincare bundle! Don’t forget to check it out as it can be yours at the amazing price of just £47.98!
The offer includes the below products:
- Brand new Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask
- Supersize Flashback Night Cream
- Complexion Cocktail with a shot of Chlorophyll
- Supersize Collagen Bomb
- Supersize Hand Cream
All for just £47.98, which is an incredible deal!!
I’ve been lucky to try out some of the products included in this deal and I can tell you that they are brilliant for protecting and looking after your skin. They are great for ageing skin and use high end technology and ingredients to really care and treat your skin.
You can read about most of the products in my previous review for Time Bomb but I must just tell you about their newest product. Instawow is a sparkling facial mask that is new to the Time Bomb range and this is the first time I’ve tried it out myself.
A clear gel is applied to clean skin and almost immediately it starts to fizz across your whole face. Little white foam bubbles appear and spend the next five minutes fizzing away which does have a slight tickly sensation, nothing like I’ve felt before with a face mask. You then massage any excess away into the face and then rinse off. It is super light but also very effective
Wow! This product certainly should be called Instawow, my face was left glowing and fresh, with a light, luminous effect to it. It also felt ultra soft and smooth, like baby skin – I love it!!
Packed with energising citrus extracts and sparkling glycerine, this mask works deep down in the pores with it’s fizzing to remove make up and debris whilst leaving your skin brighter, cleaner and tighter! A must have this party season to get your skin looking tip top before a night out, and also clearer the morning after!
All reviews are my own and my family’s opinions and we received the product in order to write an honest review.