With the current climate most of us are stuck at home, whether that be working from home, homeschooling with the kids or using our time creatively to remember the tough times we are going through. In these times stationery is an essential regardless of whether you are young or old, working in the office or at home so #NationalStationeryWeek has come along just when we all need it.
Essentials from Staples are great for home schooling or work. Whether it be writing out a history essay, writing a poem or taking notes from the work online conference – a simple gel pen and lined pad are just perfect for the job in hand!
Whilst we are in Coronavirus lockdown we are finding ourselves writing by hand a lot more and there are many things you can use your stationery for to keep you occupied and make memories during this unprecedented time in our lives.
How about trying some of these:
- Keeping a diary of days at home during lockdown, your thoughts, feelings and things you have done
- Create a time capsule
- Write down and cut out activities to fill a jar with and pull one out whenever you can’t decide what to do
- Write down a list of things you want to cook or bake and plan to try a new recipe every day
If you fancy something a little more stylish to make your memories with then how about this multi tasking pen Tech3+ Brushed Black Multifunction Pen from Cross. It looks and feels premium and amazingly carries a multitude of tools in it’s standard sized pen casing.
The features include:
- Classic design with three writing tips inside: a black ballpoint, red ballpoint and pencil
- Continuous twist technology for easy tip selection
- Wide 8MM stylus that also unscrews to reveal an eraser
- Compatibility with most capacitive touchscreen devices
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee
- Premium Gift Box
I love the way the pen smoothly twists around to access each of the pen/pencil functions. It’s clearly been well designed and it’s solid exterior is incredibly durable. This is a pen built to last for many years and being refillable is one that is sure to give you many hours of writing pleasure.
I can’t wait to use the Cross pen to fill my diary entries during this 2020 lockdown and it will certainly will provide some interesting reading in the future – who knows how life will change, although fingers crossed this pen will also still be around and functioning to live to tell the tale of the 2020 Coronavirus diaries!
All reviews are my own and my family’s opinions. We are not paid for reviews although we do receive the product to try out and enable us to write the review.