Being a sufferer of blemishes and acne in my late 20’s and 30’s, I’m always keen to ensure I treat my skin with the right products to prevent any future breakouts. I went through some expensive laser treatment and power peels to rid my skin of the acne causing bacteria, which has worked, although the odd blemish does still persist in trying to come through so using the right skincare is important to me.
Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment contains Smart Target™ technology which pushes salicylic acid into the pores on your skin to stop blemishes in their tracks – just what I need! It also promotes new cells giving you brighter skin and helps to target fine lines, something I’m always eager to help prevent.
It’s key features are:
- Kills bacteria and eliminates excess oil and debris
- Works deep in the pores to break down dead skin cells, dirt and sebum
- Reveals smoother, brighter skin and promotes the cycle of cell turnover
- Helps remove excess oil and regulate oil production
- Tones and tightens pores while improving skin texture
- Soothes irritation and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Paraben-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores)
I found this lotion to be really smooth and rich, easily spreading across my skin and quickly absorbed. It leaves a matt, clean finish ready for applying any other lotions or make up. I really do notice a brighter finish to my skin and so far I have been blemish free since using the product.
My skin does feel clearer and looks fresher and I find this ideal to use both in the morning and at night. Priced at £29.99, you are paying for what you get, high end ingredients and an end product that works, it really does something for your skin and protects it. I need a cream like this for my skin to prevent the breakouts and deep down bacteria from returning and this works for me. I’d recommend it for anyone with blemish prone skin and include it as part of my daily skincare routine to keep the bacteria at bay!
All reviews are my own and my family’s opinions and we received the product in order to write the review.